Inside: Learn how to make these delicious chile con carne nachos from scratch. The combination of flavors will have you asking for more.
Para Español, Haz Click Aquí.
I am sure that you have eaten many nachos in your lifetime, but I don’t think you have ever had any like these! The smoky flavor of the homemade chili con carne combined with the melted cheese will leave you begging for more!
With the Super Bowl and all of the parties that go along it coming up, there is no time to lose in preparing an amazing menu to surprise all of your guests!
We have a tradition as a family to get together and have everyone bring some appetizers and snacks to share during the game at my in-laws house. Usually us women spend most of the time chatting about other things instead of really paying attention to the game, but the men are always watching intently.
What we do have in common is that there always has to be great food to enjoy, and that has to include these amazing nachos!
This recipe is full of flavor and I am not lying when I say that you are going to be begging for more. The chili con carne is my husband’s “secret” recipe that he makes on special occasions, and I have convinced him to share it here with all of you!
Don’t miss out on these nachos while you are supporting your team and spending time with your family.
Yep! Now we are ready – Go Broncos!
Homemade Chili Con Carne Nachos
- Homemade Tortilla Chips*
- Chili Con Carne
- Pico de Gallo
- Grated Cheese
- Sour Cream
- To make the homemade tortilla chips, leave some corn tortillas out over night (this step is optional, but usually leads to more crispy chips).
- Cut the day old tortillas into triangles and fry them in oil over medium heat until they are golden brown - usually about 1-2 minutes.
- Put in a bowl and pat dry to reduce grease.
- Put the tortilla chips on an oven safe plate, add the chili con carne and the cheese and bake until the cheese is melted.
- Add the pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, and jalapeno and enjoy!