Sometimes you just have to indulge in something sweet and delicious like this Peaches and Cream Napoleon. Once you taste the subtle hints of maple, cinnamon, and nutmeg baked into the Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, you won’t be able to stop!
Many of the recipes that you see here on my site are savory, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t like to venture into the sweet realm every once in a while too!
My husband has more of a sweet tooth than me – that is for sure. Whenever we have chocolate, or candy, or cake, or cookies in the house, he has a hard time resisting! Sometimes we have to hide them so that they last longer than a week! I think that my boys inherited the sweet tooth from him, because they love it too!
Even though I don’t like keep too many sweets around the house, I still like to make sweet treats for my family every once in awhile like these Peaches and Cream Napoleons. I love making these because they are easy and because they do include some fruit. I also like to use homemade whipped cream, so that I know where all of the ingredients come from.
In order to have a good napoleon, you have to have quality Puff Pastry. My “go-to” for Puff Pastry is definitely Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets. They are so convenient and easy to use and every time I use them to make a recipe, it turns out great! You can find them in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store and there are so many recipes that you can make. Check out a few others at this link.
The first step to making this delicious peaches and cream napoleon recipe is to combine ground nutmeg with ground cinnamon and maple and then spread it over the uncooked Puff Pastry before baking it.
Once they have cooked and “puffed” up, you just have to form the peaches and cream napoleon by adding a layer of peaches, followed by a layer of homemade whipped cream, and then repeat.
The end result is this beauty – not only is it pretty, but it tastes delicious too!
I hope that you enjoy this as much as my family I do! What is your favorite Puff Pastry recipe? Let me know in the comments below!
Peaches and Cream Napoleon Recipe
- 1 Package of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 can of peaches or fresh if you prefer
- 1-2 cups of homemade whipped cream
- Powdered sugar optional
- Put the Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets on a pre-greased baking sheet.
- Combine the maple syrup, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Brush the above maple syrup combination on each of the puff pastry sheets and bake according to the package instructions.
- Remove the Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets from the oven and let cool.
- Add a layer of peaches, followed by a layer of homemade whipped cream and then add another Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheet and repeat.
- Top with a dusting of powdered sugar if desired.