Shrimp Ceviche – Mexican Style Ceviche Recipe
Shrimp Ceviche made with shrimp, lime juice, avocado, jalapeño, cilantro and finished off with Frank's RedHot for some delicious heat.
Servings 4 people
- 1 Bag 16 Ounces of Raw, deveined shrimp
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 3 Tomatoes diced
- 1 Jalapeño diced
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro finely chopped
- 1 1/4 Cup of Real Lime Juice
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce or other hot sauce quantity depends on how spicy you want it
- 1 Avocado
Combine all of the shrimp with 1 cup of lime juice in a large bowl. Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for at least one hour until the shrimp are mostly pink.
In a separate bowl, combine the onion, cucumber, tomatoes, jalapeño, and cilantro.
Add the shrimp and mix well.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, and season with salt and pepper and additional lime and lemon juice.
Mix well and serve on the tostadas adding hot sauce to taste and avocados.
Serving: 125g | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g