Chipotle-Glazed Pork Loin Recipe
Chipotle-Glazed Pork Loin is full of flavor and perfect for serving a large holiday crowd.
- 4 lbs of Smithfield Fresh Pork Loin
- Salt White Pepper, Cumin to season the pork
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
for the Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of cola soft drink
- 1 cup of beef broth
- 1/4 cup of red cooking wine
- 1/4 of a can of chipotle in adobo salsa or more or less depending on how spicy you want it
- 1/4 cup of tomato sauce
- Spice mix consisting of 1 teaspoon of white ground pepper 1 tablespoon of paprika, and 1 teaspoon of ground cumin, and 1 teaspoon of parsley, oregano, and salt.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Add all of the sauce ingredients except for the pork to a blender and blend until smooth.
Make diagonal cuts with a sharp knife on the top of the pork loin.
Sear each side of the pork loin in a hot pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Put in a baking pan and cover with the sauce made in the first step.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, or until tender.
Serve with white spaghetti