Jicama and Cucumber Slaw with Sweet and Spicy Dressing
Jicama and Cucumber Slaw is an amazing choice for a quick, healthy meal.
Servings: 4 People
- 1 Jicama peeled and cut into thin strips.
- 2 Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 1 cucumber peeled, de-seeded, and cut into thin strips.
- 4 tbsp red onion. finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño without seeds and diced (omit if you don't like spicy food)
Sweet and Sour Dressing
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes omit if you don't like spicy food
In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, and then mix in the dressing.
Eat immediately or refrigerate.
Serving: 0.5Cup | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 500mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 5830IU | Vitamin C: 42.4mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1.7mg