Delicious Tex-Mex Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
Continue reading for two great recipes that are perfect for the fall and Holiday season. One is a delicious Tex-Mex Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken and the other is a delicious homemade garlic bread.
Servings: 8 People
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Organic Black Beans Drained
- 1 Can Organic Yellow Corn Drained
- 1 Can Organic Diced Tomatoes Drained
- 1 Package Cream Cheese 8 oz
- 2 Cups Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 Yellow Onion Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Red Pepper Diced
- 1 Tbsp McCormick® Paprika
- 1 Tbsp McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp Salt
Add the butter to a small frying pan over medium heat with the onion, red pepper, and garlic and sauté.
Add everything to the slow cooker, starting with the chicken (including the onion, pepper, and garlic from the first step) and cook on high for 4 hours.
After 4 hours, shred the chicken and mix everything together.
Serve with rice or in a bowl.
Serving: 1Person | Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 592mg | Potassium: 773mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1550IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 3mg