This Creamy Homemade Vanilla Pudding is so easy to make and perfect to feed a crowd.
I love to cook, but sometimes you just need an easy recipe that will serve a lot of people. There have been many times where I have been asked to make a dessert for a meal. When that happens, this vanilla pudding recipe is often what I turn to.
The secret ingredient in this recipe is the Left Field Farms Non-GMO Coffee Creamer. Since this is a vanilla pudding, I use the vanilla flavor, but they also make a tasty caramel and sweet and creamy flavor. It may seem odd that I love this product so much, considering I don’t drink coffee, but it really is great to use in desserts as well! It is made with real cream, real sugar, and has no artificial flavors.
This is a great addition to my pudding recipe, because it adds great flavor and a rich, smooth, creaminess.
This is a simple recipe for pudding that is similar to one that my grandmother taught me when I was growing up in Mexico. Every time that I make it, it reminds me of those warm days on the ranch, spending time with my siblings and my grandmother. She passed away a few years ago, so I am so happy that I still have those memories of her.
To make this pudding, you are going to start by combining sugar, corn starch, salt, and some of the Left Field Farms Non-GMO Coffee Creamer in a large pot. You then continue the process by adding egg yolks and additional creamer, before heating and stirring over medium heat for 5 minutes.
You will finish by adding butter and vanilla. The final step is to let it cool before serving for a delicious treat!
I hope that you enjoy this as much as I do. Let me know how it turns out!
Creamy Homemade Vanilla Pudding
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 1/4 cup Left Field Farms Non-GMO Coffee Creamer - Vanilla
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Add the sugar, corn starch, salt, and 1/4 cup of the coffee creamer to a large pot, and stir until well combined
- Add the egg yolks and the remaining coffee creamer and stir until incorporated.
- Heat the above mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly until it reaches a thick consistency.
- Remove from the heat and add the butter and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Add to small bowls and let cool in the refrigerator before serving.