Para Español, Haz Click Aqui
I love dessert and when it comes to cheesecake, I just can’t resist! Unfortunately, like I said in my Lemon-Lime Bundt Cake recipe, baking is my weakness. That is why this recipe of Oreo Cookie Cheesecake is perfect – because it doesn’t require any baking! This recipe is always a big hit at family gatherings, and can even be served at birthday parties. Speaking of birthday parties, if you are better at baking than me, and you want to try out some amazing birthday cake recipes for boys, this post shares 112 different ideas for birthday cake!
There are so many delicious dessert recipes, but sometimes they can be hard to make because if you don’t have the ingredients, or access to an oven. In Mexico, pretty much everyone uses the oven to store pots and pans, and not really to bake – it is a tradition that goes from generation to generations and the internet memes about it are definitely true!
For that reason, if you are Latina and live in Mexico, you will love this recipe!
This recipe will be a hit at any party that you are planning, and its so easy to make that even kids can help you! I am sure that once you make and try this, you won’t be able to stop eating it just like me.
Oreo Cheesecake (no-bake)
For the Crust
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 1 stick of butter
For the Filling
- 2 packages of cream cheese at room temperature
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 packet of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 1 t of vanilla extract
- 500 ml of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of sugar
For the Crust
- Remove the white cream from the Oreo cookies.
- Put the cookies (without the cream) through a food processor until crushed.
- Combine the cookies with melted butter in a Springform pan, and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
For the filling
- Combine the water and the unflavored gelatin in a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup, mix week and let site for about 5 minutes.
- Once the gelatin has solidified, microwave for about 10-15 seconds until it returns to a liquid state.
- Combine the liquid gelatin with the rest of the ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Empty the filling into the pie crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Remove the sides from the Springform pan, decorate with whipped cream and Oreo cookies, and enjoy!