This post is sponsored by Sweet PotaTOASTS but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Inside: Discover how to use Sweet PotaTOASTS, from the makers of CAULIPOWER to make a delicious meal or snack, topped with sweet cream cheese and fresh strawberries.
One of my biggest goals this year was to eat better. As part of that goal, I have been looking for healthy alternatives, and this why I was so excited when I found Sweet PotaTOASTS, from the makers of CAULIPOWER. It is a clean lable, single ingredient bread replacement that is an excellent source of vitamin A & C, a good source of fiber & vitamin B6, and satisfies any gluten-free, vegan, or paleo dietary needs
Sweet potato toast is a new trend that used to more difficult to make, since you would have to peel, slice, cook, and toast sweet potatoes. However, with Sweet PotaTOASTS, from the makers of CAULIPOWER, which you can find in the freezer aisle, all you have to do is bake it and it is ready to top!
I have always been a big fan of sweet potatoes, so this product is definitely for me! You can also get a $3 mobile wallet rebate by clicking here so that you can try it out! Here are the steps to get the rebate:
- Save the offer to your mobile wallet
- Purchase Sweet PotaTOASTS and keep your receipt!
- Open the card in your mobile wallet and tap on the “Scan Receipt” link
- Receive $3 via PayPal
There are countless ways that you can top the sweet potato toast. My personal favorite way to do it is by adding some sugar to plain cream cheese and mixing it well and spreading on the Sweet PotaTOASTS, from the makers of CAULIPOWER, before topping with freshly sliced strawberries.
It is incredibly easy to make and you and your family will love it.
How will you top your Sweet PotaTOASTS, from the makers of CAULIPOWER? Let me know in the comments below.
Sweet Potato Toast with Strawberries and Cream
- 4 pieces Sweet PotaTOASTS, from the makers of CAULIPOWER
- 1/2 cup plain cream cheese
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Bake the Sweet PotaTOASTS, from the makers of CAULIPOWER according to the package instructions.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar and mix well.
- Spread the cream cheese over the Sweet PotaTOASTS, from the makers of CAULIPOWER
- Top with fresh strawberries