Inside: Keep reading to find out how to make these delicious Mexican style chipotle pork chops with AdapTable Meals Roasted Garlic and Herb Boneless Pork Loin Chops. #Adapt2Thrive
This post was sponsored by AdapTable Meals. All opinions are my own.
This year has certainly been interesting so far! There have been some stressful moments, but I have also been able to appreciate the time that I get to spend with my kids and husband at home. I have also been trying to make as many great meals for my family as possible.
Sometimes it can be tough to come up with something new and exciting for dinner, especially when I have to start from scratch. Fortunately, I recently discovered AdapTable Meals. The thing I love about it is that they send you delicious meat, that is uncooked, but pre-marinated and seasoned. This takes out a lot of the work and makes it easier to come up with the rest of the ingredients.
Most recently, I used the AdapTable Meals Roasted Garlic and Herb Boneless Pork Loin Chops to make these Mexican style chipotle pork chops. The chops were perfectly seasoned and all I had to do was cook them according to the instructions and then add the chipotle sauce and garnishes and it turned out great.
This meal reminded me so much of where I grew up in Mexico. It was even more special this time because my mom is in town visiting us and she helped me make it! The flavors are so reminiscent of Mexico and it tasted great alongside some delicious Mexican rice and corn tortillas.
This is such an easy meal to make, and even easier with AdapTable Meals. Check out even more great recipes and some products here.
Let me know in the comments how this turned out.
Mexican Style Chipotle Pork Chops
- 4 AdapTableMeals Roasted Garlic and Herb Boneless Pork Loin Chops
- 5 Tomatoes Roasted
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Roaste
- 1/4 Onion Roasted
- 1 Chipotle Pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 Onion Sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- Cook the Pork Loin Chops according to the packagesinstructions, set aside.
- Add the roasted tomatoes, garlic cloves, and onion to a blender with the chipotlepepper, cumin, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Add to a frying pan and bring to a boil. Lower heat, add the Pork Loin Chops andsimmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Sautee the onions and bell peppers in the same pan where you cooked the Pork LoinChops.
- Servethe Pork Loin Chops with the sauce and the peppers