This post is sponsored by CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortilla but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Inside: These crispy shrimp tacos with cilantro lime pesto are so easy to make and healthy since they use CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas.
One of the great things about tacos is that they are so versatile. You can make tacos from so many diverse ingredients, and they are always great! As long as you have a tortilla and some fillings, you are well on your way.
For example, today I decided to try out the new CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas that I found, and I was trying to figure out what to eat them with. I realized that I had some crispy shrimp ready to go, and then added them to the tortillas with a delicious cilantro lime pesto!
These tacos turned out great, and I felt good about eating the too because of the CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas, which are naturally gluten, wheat, and preservative free. Another great thing about them is that they are ready in minutes and taste great too!
You can find them in the refrigerated or freezer aisle at your local grocery store and for now, you can get a $2.00 coupon to try them out by clicking here.
I grew up in Mexico, so I know tortillas. I used to make them with my abuelita and there were always fresh tortillas on the table. For that reason, I am kind of picky about the tortillas that I use. I tell you that, because if I say that these cauliflower tortillas are good, then you can believe it!
To make these tacos, all you need are the tortillas, some crispy shrimp, and the ingredients for this cilantro lime pesto, which you can find in the recipe below.
What is your favorite taco filling?
Check Out These Other Tacos!
- Authentic Tacos de Canasta Recipe (Mexican Basket Tacos)
- Delicious Jerk Chicken Tacos with Mango Salsa
- How To Make Authentic Beef Tongue Tacos (Tacos de Lengua Recipe)
- Barbacoa Tacos
- Tacos Al Pastor Recipe
Crispy Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Pesto
- 1 lb Crispy Shrimp homemade or frozen
- 10 CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas
- 10 tbsp pesto from below
- 1 Jalapeno sliced (optional)
- 1/2 Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/4 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- Combine the pesto ingredients and mix in a food processor or blender, set aside
- Cook the shrimp per the package instructions, set aside
- Cook the tortillas as stated on the packaging in a microwave or over the skillet.
- Add the shrimp to each tortilla and then top with pesto.
- Garnish with more cilantro, bell pepper, and jalapenos slices