Inside: Make this delicious Italian Shrimp Pasta made with delicious shrimp and a homemade pasta sauce and using high quality stainless steel cookware.
Even though one of the main focuses of this site is Mexican recipes, I also love making delicious food from other parts of the world. One of my favorite cuisines has always been Italian. I just love the flavor combinations and pasta is very popular with my family.
Also, since I grew up on a coastal town in Mexico, I love seafood – especially shrimp! There are so many ways that you can cook it, and it is good for you too. For example, you can make it in a delicious garlic sauce like in this recipe, or you can make it spicy like in this one.
We received product from CookCraft in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own and I only recommend products I have used and would recommend to my own friends and family.
However you make it, you can make sure that it turns out great by using high-quality cookware. My favorite type of cookware to use is stainless steel. I recently got a brand new set of stainless steel cookware by CookCraft. Specifically, it is the 10 Piece, Tri-Ply Stainless Steel set. I was so excited when it arrived. It is made with quality stainless steel and you can feel the difference between this and others cookware and that is what makes the price worth it! I made today’s recipe for Italian shrimp pasta with it and I loved having the lid latching feature while seasoning the food – it is very convenient.
Benefits of Stainless Steel Cookware
There are many benefits of using Stainless Steel Cookware rather than other materials. Some of those benefits are shown below:
- Long-Lasting and Durable
- Doesn’t Rust
- No transfer of toxic materials to the food
- Maintains natural taste of food
- Easy to Clean
- Looks Great
- Aluminum core for quick heating
- Easy to maintain
I love using stainless steel cookware, and the set I have from CookCraft is amazing. Some specific benefits of their set are below:
- Unique Silicon Wrap Stainless Steel Handles. The handles for this cookware has been fitted with a unique silicone grip to provide maximum comfort and control while staying cool to the touch. They are also designed to be oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Exclusive Lid Design. Each lid has a unique latching system that allows you to attach the lid to the side of the pan while cooking. This feature is really cool!
- Aluminum Core. Each piece in the set has an interior aluminum core for quick heating and it extends all the way up the sides for the best heat distribution.
- Dishwasher Safe. This set is dishwasher safe for quick cleaning, but I personally prefer to hand wash them to keep them looking as shiny as possible.
Find out more about CookCraft and buy your own set here.
How to Make Italian Shrimp Pasta
This recipe consists of two main steps – cooking the shrimp and cooking the pasta and pasta sauce.
For the shrimp, you will need the following ingredients:
- Seasonings (shown in recipe)
For the pasta and pasta sauce, you will need the following:
- Fresh tomatoes
- Chicken Stock
You will start by cooking the pasta and draining it. In a separate stainless steel pan, you will make the shrimp as shown in the instructions before adding the sauce and cooking it together with the shrimp and finally adding the pasta.
The final step is to combine the shrimp with the pasta and enjoy with your family!
Let me know below how it turned out for you!
Other Delicious Pasta Recipes
Italian Shrimp Pasta
For the Shrimp
- 1 bag shrimp (16 oz)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp Sun Dried tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
For the Pasta
- 1/2 package Spaghetti Cooked according to package instructions
- Heat your stainless steel cookware over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil and the butter.
- Add the garlic and the onion and cook for about 1 minute
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add to the pan until browned on all sides
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken stock, the tomato sauce, and the cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir well and let boil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and mix well.
- Serve hot with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.