Loaded Fries with Bacon, Cheddar, and Ranch are perfect for game day or any other event.
Para Español, Haz Click Aqui.
Loaded fries with bacon, cheddar, and ranch always make an appearance at our house when we are watching our favorites teams play. They are so easy to make and are delicious!
Loaded fries are classic game-time grub here in the United States. You can find them in many different restaurants and in many different varieties. The version that I am sharing today combines delicious bacon, cheddar cheese, and our creamy homemade ranch dressing. These are a great recipe when you decide at the last minute to throw a game-watching party. You can have them in the oven and ready to go in less than 30 minutes.
I was always more of a soccer fan growing up in Mexico, but my dad is a big American football fan. Since moving to the United States, I have come to enjoy watching it with my husband as well – especially when we have delicious food and great company.
While these loaded fries are a hit for us during football season, you can enjoy them year-round. If you are looking for something different than the normal game time or party food, you should definitely try these! I make them on a regular basis and they are always a hit.
One good thing about loaded fries is that you can always mix it up a bit. For example, you can make you own fries from scratch, or try adding some delicious chili con carne. Whatever you do, they won’t be on your plate long!
Other Delicious Game-Day Recipes
- Chili Con Carne Nachos
- Homemade Extra Crispy Onion Rings
- Extra Crispy Fried Pickles
- Chorizo Potato Balls
- Salsa Verde
- Salsa Roja
Let me know in the comments how they turned out!
- Homemade or store-bought French fries
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Bacon fully cooked and crumbled into small pieces
- Finely grated cheddar cheese
- Thinly chopped green onions
- Cook the French fries per package instructions
- Put the French fries on an oven safe serving dish
- Add the Ranch dressing, the cheddar cheese, and the bacon
- Broil on high in your oven for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted, being careful not to burn the French fries.
- Remove from the oven and add the green onions.
- Serve hot