Tender Shredded Pork for Tacos and Burritos is a must-have during the holiday season because it is perfect to feed a crowd.
I love entertaining during the holiday season. It is so great to have friends and family come over to spend time together eating and just talking. Now that everyone knows that I have this blog, they definitely expect something tasty when they come over!
It can be a lot of pressure, but it is great to have so many easy recipes like this one for tender shredded pork to go back to. The great thing about this recipe is that you can use this shredded pork in many different ways. My favorite is to put it on tacos, but I have also used it on burritos, tostadas, nachos, and sandwiches.
Pork is one of my favorite ingredients. Whether you are making this delicious ham, these pork carnitas tacos, or anything else, pork is a great choice. It is naturally juicy, flavorful and healthy. Whenever I am having a hard time thinking of what to make, I turn to pork. One of my favorite cuts is Pork shoulder, which is what I use in today’s recipe.
For more delicious pork recipes, go to www.porkbeinspired.com.
This recipe is easy to make. You can make it in a slow cooker, but I usually just like to cook it in the oven. If you make it just like I describe in the recipe below, you will have a tender, juicy, and flavorful meal that everyone will enjoy. You won’t believe how easy it is to shred this pork after it comes out of the oven – all you will need is a fork.
The preparation is simple as well – you just have to coat it with an easy spice rub marinade, bake it with aluminum foil, shred the pork and serve with tortillas for tacos.
I promise that you are going to love this recipe. If you make this for your next holiday party, you will be the hero of the night. Give it a shot, and let me know in the comments how it turns out.
Tender Shredded Pork for Tacos and Burritos
- 1 Pork Shoulder
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 Large Cloves of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Tablespoon of Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Beef Bouillon
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the pork) in a blender and blend until everything is combined.
- Put the Pork Shoulder in a large baking dish.
- Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder and cover with aluminum foil.
- Let it marinate all night if possible, but for at least four hours otherwise.
- Bake for 4 hours at 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shred with a fork and serve with tacos, burritos, or any other way.