Inside: Find out how to make this delicious, creamy, and easy raspberry milkshake recipe using frozen raspberries and coffee creamer.
This post is sponsored by Left Field Farms but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
After an especially cold and snowy winter, we are just about ready for summer in our house. We have some pretty fun plans this summer, so we are getting excited!
One of my favorite things about summer is enjoying nice cold drinks with my family. Some of my favorites are the following:
- Authentic Mexican Horchata
- Hibiscus Tea Recipe (Agua de Jamaica)
- Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- The Best Virgin Piña Colada Recipe (Piñada)
Another type of beverage that I love during the summer are milkshakes. Milkshakes are pretty straightforward to be honest. Some have ice cream, fruit, and milk, while others have cookies and other sweets blended in.
The milkshake recipe that I want to share today, however, only has three ingredients and none of them are ice cream.
This raspberry milkshake uses Left Field Farms Sweet & Creamy Coffee Creamer as a base and it makes all the difference.
We don’t even drink coffee at our house, but I still buy Left Field Farms Coffee Creamers on a regular basis because it is great in a variety of recipes. Left Field Farms Coffee Creamers are made with real sugar, real milk, real cream, and Non-GMO project verified. Also, it is Validus® Animal Welfare Certified.
All of those facts give me confidence knowing that this is a high-quality product, and it tastes great too! Buy some here today or are your local Walmart.
How To Make This Raspberry Milkshake Recipe
For this recipe, all you need is Left Field Farms Sweet & Creamy Coffee Creamer, frozen raspberries, whipped cream, and fresh raspberries for the presentation if you would like.
To make it, you will blend the creamer with the frozen strawberries, and then mix it with some whipped cream before adding to your favorite glass. I like to finish it off with some fresh raspberries on top too.
If you want a thicker consistency, you can also add some ice cubes and that seems to work well for me.
This is a perfect beverage to make to enjoy with your family on these hot summer days. You can be sure that everyone will enjoy it and you can feel good knowing that you are using great ingredients.
Let me know in the comments below how it turns out.
Easy Raspberry Milkshake Recipe
- 1 Cup Left Field Farms Sweet & Creamy Coffee Creamer
- 2 Cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes (Optional)
- Blend the creamer together with the raspberries until smooth.
- If it is too thick, add additional creamer. If it is too thin, add additional raspberries or add the ice and blend again.
- Transfer to 2 glass cups and mix the whipped cream evenly into each glass, stirring slightly to incorporate the whipped cream.
- Add an additional dollop of whipped cream on top and garnish with fresh raspberries.